Tuesday, April 6, 2010

springtime!

We are all very happy that spring is here! Davis absolutely loves being outside...he even started saying something that sounds like "outside" because he always wants to go out and play. Kevin has been working hard to help me plant a garden. We will see if we get any veggies to harvest. I even planted some watermelon seeds! I will take pictures and post if anything actually grows!

Some pictures below of us playing in the house...we recently repainted our living room, and when the ladder was accidentally left open Davis climbed right up and got stuck in that precarious position. It was pretty cute. He loves to get into his wheelbarrow and have us pull him around the yard like a little king! Tough work for mommy and daddy.






1 comment:

MJ Studios said...

Too cute! I'm so glad I can keep up with you guys on here! Glad to see things are going so well. God has truly blessed your little home.

xoxo,
Megan